Share With Facebook

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Upstate Finally Getting Snow

Well, with the snowplows finally roaring about me, I can announce that Upstate New York finally has snow. Our November was downright balmy, very unusual! But it rained like CRAZY. :-p

Anyway, we have snow. I am thrilled, but some crazy people are babbling on about missing summer weather! What?! lol Hey. I know how much you guys must miss all the fun resorts in Myrtle Beach where you play golf all day and sink your toes into the sand and sip pina coladas on the the boardwalks and lobby of the lush Myrtle Beach hotel ... but shoveling snow can be JUST as FUN!!!

Shovel Man

YIPPEEE!!!

:|

Erm, well, maybe a good deal on http://avistaresort.com and a few rounds of golf on the balmy Atlantic coast resort does sound like a good idea. :D

Seriously, what do you think? Would you rather stay in the snowy areas for the winter? Or escape to more temperate areas year-round? I'm pretty happy traveling-- I like to see new places-- but I do like winter. So I might go half and half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment