Share With Facebook

Friday, February 25, 2011

Interesting Ice Formation

Now that we can go outside and our nose hairs do not instantly freeze into solid chunks of ice, we took a jaunt outdoors today. The kids had fun playing in the snow, and I had a blast photographing them. It's nice to take a little break from researching Wholesaleinsurance.net, and just have some FUN outside!

snowsword5

Every time I look at this, it makes me crack up!

snowpow

Another interesting this we discovered is a strange ice formation in a chunk of ice that had fallen off a roof. I've never seen ice form this way!

iceformayins

So what do you think happened there? Did the water suddenly freeze? Or ice suddenly thaw? It's weird, like reptile scales. Never seen anything like it. If you guys have a clue, let us know!

And now.... my break is over. Back to work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment