Share With Facebook

Friday, February 25, 2011

We Got More Snow!

Hurray! Here's the proof. :)

snowgardenfence091

The snow plow plastered snow all over the tree.

snowtree24

Here's hoping my yews don't crack from the weight.

snowyews98

Icicles dangling from the eaves. There must be a large heat loss in this area of the house. We always get large icicles right here, every year. The cause must be something up on the second floor, because I gutted and insulated the first floor, and we still get icicles. Ugh.

eaveice

Notice how gray the sky is, even though the sun was shining.

It looks to be a quiet week, now. I think we beat the snow totals for the month already. :)

I'm hoping we get another nice batch before Christmas. I don't like brown, soggy snow, as it looks ugly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment